Designed with the professional in mind, the E-Z UP® Enterprise II™ instant shelter has been upgraded to include a new 375D polyester top, 6 more inches of headroom and a FREE standard stake kit!
IMPORTANT! Read this information before proceeding. It is the user’s responsibility to take the following precautions at all times.
For long lasting durability and the best possible protection for your E-Z UP® Instant Shelter®, follow these E-Z care and maintenance instructions:
*Note: First Time Top Attachment Is Required. Top and frame are shipped unattached to avoid damage. A first time set up requires that top be bolted on to the frame. This first time set up takes longer than future set ups. Once top is permanently attached to frame, set up and take down are easily accomplished within seconds.
*1. Place your E-Z UP® frame in the center of area to be shaded. With partner on opposite side, grasp two outer legs, slightly lift off ground and step backwards, stopping at full arms' length.
2. Gently unfold the fabric top and place it over the open frame.
3. Attach the top to the E-Z UP® frame by matching Velcro® strips on the top with the Velcro® strips on the frame. Pull the corners down fully. Push the Velcro® firmly together at each corner.
4. To secure the top to frame, line up grommet holes on valance with the bolts on frame.
5a. With wrenches provided, remove the nut from each bolt (one at a time) and pull bolt out completely while holding the trusses, black washer spacer and angle bracket in place. Place top grommet hole in-line with the parts that you are holding and slide bolt through all parts.
5b. Put nut back on bolt on the inside of the trusses. Tighten nut so it is snug and the grommet can still rotate without a great deal of free play.
*6. Grasp the bottom of the diamond shaped area of trusses on opposite sides by the “open” sticker. Lift up and step backwards until shelter is fully opened, being careful not to pinch fingers.
*7. Engage the auto slider at each corner by pushing up with one hand while holding down the top of the leg with the other hand. The snap button will engage the hole. Then pull down the hem of the top. Repeat at all four corners.
*8. Lift two adjacent outer legs up 1" and slide out the inner legs until the snap button locks. Repeat on the opposite legs - make sure to do two legs at a time.
*Note: Once top is permanently attached, only perform steps 1 and 6 - 8 to set up.
1. With partner, slightly lift up two adjacent outer legs 1", depress snap button and telescope inner legs into outer legs. Repeat on the opposite legs - making sure to do two legs at a time.
2. Release auto slider at each corner by first lifting valance of top. With one hand, push up on truss near slider to remove the weight of the shelter from snap button. Depress snap button and push slider down.
3. Grasp the top diamond on opposite sides by “close“ sticker. Lift the shelter up slightly and shake it while stepping towards your partner until the unit is 3/4 closed. With each partner grasping two outer legs, push frame together to fully close it - Be careful not to pinch fingers. Store shelter in roller bag.